Friday, January 27, 2006

61 Years, and the World learnt nothing

When Jews talk of the Holocaust, we say, Vehaolam Shatak ( and the world was silent ).
As we say, NEVER AGAIN, I think, that we're going there.
Another Hitler rises. His name is - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Hitler behaved as a tyrant, with an ideology, that caused some of the worst atrocities and horror ever to be made in Human history.
And now, a new Hitler, מחמוד אחמדינג'אד ( Ahmadinejad ), rises, and produces Nuclear Weapon, while denying the Holocaust, calling for the destruction of Israel ( i.e. Kill all the Jews ), supports AlQaeda ( as OBL says, Jews are descendants of Pigs and Apes ), the most popular book in the PA is Meine Kampf, and I don't think I should go further ( for more comments of Satan's prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah מוחמד איבן עבדאללה, get into this site: www.theprophetofdoom.org ).
Vehaolam Shatak. Vehaolam Mamashich Lishtok ( and the World stays still ).
This Racist-under-cover-of-religion makes Genocidal claims against us, and by possesing a Nuke, he'll have much strength against India, Russia, and China ( Ugar region ), not mentioning Europe.
Israel is - Czechoslovakia. " Give lands for peace " ( West Bank - Sudetland, the rest is known ).
So, who's Poland?
Who's Britain?
Who's France ( I bet it's the same country )?
Who's Chamberlain?
Europe. Who's Churchill?
George W. Bush.
What will be of Israel?
I think the time has come for Israel to reveal her arsanel, in order to show to the Islamonazis what they'll receive if they'll dare to attack.
I've already figured out who's Stalin - Vladimir Putin.
More than 60 years, and we learnt nothing.
We stayed the same " tolerant ", " modern " etc West.
Never again?
Yeah right.
I wonder when Hitler will be praised at the streets for killing Jews.

P.S.
Where are the Modern Persian when they're needed?

Find The Differences:

7 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger ConservativeTrail Head said...

I found the dif! The guy on the bottom murdered Jews to glorify himself. The guy in the middle murders Jews to glorify his twisted religion.
Both these men are sociopathic monsters. The free world eliminated one. Now it is time to eliminate the new threat.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Eran said...

Anonymus, probably he's just calling for peace and love in his own ways as the " Moderate left " claims.
Smallnim, and those who know Hebrew will understand what I wrote.
Conservativetrail head - any further word is unneeded.

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nevertheless the author should be able to state his opinion without using silly Nazi comparisons which have been drawn probably millions of times.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Eran said...

So, shall I understand from that that real Nazi movement shouldn't be called by their names?
Well, the Koran claims Jews are unclean, and should be murdered, enslaved, etc - here's the link -
http://www.prophetofdoom.net/chapter19.html

so it's not Nazi?

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Eran said...

Anonymus, I'm waiting, and I see you've no counter.
Islam is Nazi. And I rest my case.

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be more patient, eran. I'm not online 24/7.
To the topic: AFAIK the Koran was created earlier than the NSDAP (the Nazi Party). So if you think that Muslims and Nazis are basically the same (an opinion I don't share) you should call the Nazis "muslims" and not the other way round.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Eran said...

I'm not saying it's the same, I'm saying that on the important parts - it's the same.
See the POD website at the link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home