Friday, October 07, 2005

AlBardaei Won Nobel Prize. What for?

The Head of the IAEA, an Egyptian Citizen named AlBardaei won a Nobel Prize for peace.
What for I'm curious?
For not stopping Iran?
From taking the credit from the US that taken doen N. Korea?
Oh, excuse me.
For letting Iran achieve her goal, a Nuclear Technology for a Bomb?
In the Name of " Liberalism " that a Nuclear Iran under a former terrorist will lead to a World " Peace " under Islam?
If I'm not wrong, Arafat won that thing too, and look what ARAFAT has done.
So, should I prepare my kit against WOMD?

2 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Chris Hughes said...

lol - this is clearly such a ridiculous decision!

But since the Noble Peace Prize no longer means anything after they awarded it to that thug Arafat - lets say I won't be too concerned.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Eran said...

Well, I very concerned if he's going to be as Arfat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home